Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nice little Saturday dinner!

I was feeling pretty lazy tonight for dinner and wanted something that Violet and I could curl up to. I had picked up some organic brown rice pasta at Trader Joe's as well as their organic basil tomato sauce. In the water went the pasta, and into the sauce pan went the sauce along with some TVP I had pre-made last night.

Then of course my fav right now, Dave's Killer Bread, and....

*drum roll*


TA DA!! This hit the spot! V cleaned her plate and I was tempted to have seconds. I was glad that I made a big batch because this is going to be my go-to for left-over-night.

I've been craving baby bok choy so I think I'm going to head down to the market on Thursday with Violet to pick some up. I'm trying to really sit down and plan out some more meals. I picked up some vegan chirizo (sp) which I'm dying to try, plus I'm doing food inventory tomorrow so I can get a better idea of what I'm working with.

FOR SURE in the morn Violet and I are making vegan blueberry pancakes. :D

Blog & pics tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment